Skip to navigation

How to Purchase

Hart & Cooley only sells to authorized wholesalers.


Homeowners that need to purchase Hart & Cooley products should contact their local heating and cooling contractor. Venting products (AmeriVent) and grilles, registers and diffusers (AmeriFlow) are also available through major retailers. Additionally, some grilles, registers and diffusers, are sold through online retailers.


Licensed heating and cooling contractors in need of Hart & Cooley products may purchase them through one of many authorized Hart & Cooley wholesalers located across North America.  Call us at (800) 433-6341 for help locating one near you.


Wholesale customers who would like to purchase Hart & Cooley products may contact their territory sales rep or call our customer service representatives directly at (800) 433-6341.


 Rep Locator

How can we help?

Looking for answers from the Hart & Cooley team? Please fill out the form below and someone from our team will contact you!